People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @pac12: 𝗣𝗮𝗰-𝟭𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳., 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ➡️ @UUtah We're in-person with a full two-day program including tours, a career fair, k… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ✅ Best practice sharing ✅ Feature speakers ✅ Networking opps 🎟️ https://t.co/nMCAGU0… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: Calling all students, student-athletes, job seekers & employers! The #Pac12TeamGreen Sustainability in Athletics Career Fair o… 1 month ago
- RT @ecoathletesteam: The @AmericaEast conference will host its 1st sustainability summit @UMassLowell 6/7-6/9. EcoAthletes Champions @Susa… 2 months ago
- RT @AASHENews: Join campus leaders and students at the #AmericaEastSustainability Conference at @UMassLowell from June 7-9 to drive sustain… 2 months ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!