People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @AmericaEast: Reserve your early bird seat to help advance our member institution's collective sustainability goals and share best pract… 1 day ago
- RT @WOHESC: Join #WOHESC Tour @UW Life Sciences Building with first-ever vertical glass exterior solar fins generating electricity for 12,4… 1 day ago
- RT @socialentrprses: Up next: #Pac12TeamGreen Amplifying Voices for Change virtual event series sessions focused on mental health, student… 2 days ago
- RT @SEA2030: S2030D fondly bids farewell to Executive Director @MatthewCombe and welcomes Cassandra Delaune as the new Interim ED. Thank yo… 3 days ago
- RT @WOHESC: Apply for a #WOHESC Scholarship presented by @McKinstryCo focused on energy efficiency, impact action in built environment, cl… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!