People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Welcome speakers from @ColoradoDOT @EVNoire @CalEnergy to the Dec. 14 #NationalEVCharging Western Summit to address the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Spread the word! Seeking session, speaker, and case studies for the 2023 #RoadmapForth Conference program. Submit your… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Join us for the #NationalEVCharging Initiative Western Summit to learn how states are Addressing Challenges to Deployme… 1 month ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The West Coast is uniting to lead the way towards a clean energy future! Join us at the #NationalEVCharging Western Su… 1 month ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Join us December 14th, 2022 #NationalEVCharging Western Region Summit PIVOT TO THE STATES for BOLD ACTION on #EV Char… 1 month ago
Join 56 other followers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!