People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @WOHESC: Justice, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (JEDI) is a program priority for #WOHESC 2022 - submissions incorporating JEDI will ge… 1 day ago
- RT @climatepledge: The #ClimatePledge is growing. With the ability to implement solutions at scale for economy-wide #decarbonization, our s… 1 week ago
- RT @maryvharvey: An amazing human being and humanitarian. Go @lauraclise ! twitter.com/AthleteAlly/st… 1 week ago
- Seattle tech company Sustainable Living Innovations breaks ground on world’s first net zero energy high-rise apartm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ForthMobility: At #RoadmapForth Biden officials make it clear they are all in for electric mobility, with @SecretaryPete Buttigieg sayi… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!