Since the days of the Industrial Revolution, we’ve tied manufacturing to smoke stacks and polluting factories. But today’s generation of manufacturers — with a keen eye on environmental impact — are cleaning up the sector’s reputation through use of cutting-edge technology, highly efficient processes and a broad array of natural materials that are both high quality and eco-friendly. More than a few of these companies are housed in the revitalized Brooklyn Navy Yard (a community partner we are proud to have on board with GoGreen NYC!). Check out three inspiring businesses based in the complex that epitomize the Manufacturing Renaissance sweeping the nation.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Did you hear the news? The @WhiteHouse has announced approval of nearly $1B in infrastructure funding to build EV charg… 4 days ago
- RT @socialentrprses: 📣 Social Enterprises is Hiring! We’re looking for a multi-faceted Event Manager to join our superb team of impact eve… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Step 1 of the #NationalEVCharging Initiative Phase 2 - Pivot to the States is to Convene the Initiative Signatories. W… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Continuing our work with Phase 2 of the #NationalEVCharging Initiative - Pivot to the States, which includes 5 parts:… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WOHESC: 📣Now Open! #WOHESC 2023 Call for Program Proposals Theme: Mindscape/Landscape: The Intertwined Nature of Mental, Social + Plan… 3 weeks ago
Join 55 other followers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!