Four incredible women joined us at GoGreen 09 in Portland, Oregon and inspired us beyond belief. Sitting in the session with Darcy Winslow (DSW Collective), Sarah Severn (Nike), Sheri Flies (Costco) and Joyce LaValle (Interface Americas), we knew we had to share it with you. Here are four of the most dynamic change agents on the sustainability front—sharing their incredible collective experience and ideas for the future. Enjoy!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @WOHESC: Calling all students! Join us for #WOHESC Sustainability Action Design Challenge to learn about human-centered design to deve… 1 day ago
- RT @GonzagaClimate: Congrats to @SpokaneCity on passing its 1st climate action plan! The citizen-led process that got us here is nearly as… 1 day ago
- RT @SEA2030: In 2 weeks, leaders will convene in Glasgow for #COP26 to set directives for transforming the global economy's reliance on #ca… 1 day ago
- RT @climatepledge: In case you missed it, our namesake @climatearena officially opened last week! We’re so proud of their commitment to #su… 2 days ago
- RT @WOHESC: It's the final countdown! 2 days remain for all #WOHESC program proposals to be in. Don't miss the opportunity to share you… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!