Alternative Vehicle Strategies might not sound like the sexiest panel session to hit a green business conference, but rest assured—this one is worth a watch! Steve Hoyt-McBeth (SmartTrips Program) guides Ann Widmer (Chair of Sustainability at Widmer Brothers Brewing), Franklin Jones (CEO + Founder of B-Line Sustainable Urban Delivery) and Mark Frohnmeyer (President + Founder of Arcimoto) through a candid, yet optimistic conversation on how to scale sustainable vehicle systems for your business.Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Last week kicked off Phase 2 of #NationalEVCharging Initiative: Pivot to the States. Our focus is to deliver state fun… 4 days ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: 📣Today kicks off Phase 2 of #NationalEVCharging Initiative: Pivot to the States and Implementation of Infrastructure I… 1 week ago
- RT @pac12: 𝗣𝗮𝗰-𝟭𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳., 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ➡️ @UUtah We're in-person with a full two-day program including tours, a career fair, k… 2 months ago
- RT @pac12: 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ✅ Best practice sharing ✅ Feature speakers ✅ Networking opps 🎟️ https://t.co/nMCAGU0… 3 months ago
- RT @pac12: Calling all students, student-athletes, job seekers & employers! The #Pac12TeamGreen Sustainability in Athletics Career Fair o… 3 months ago
Join 55 other followers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!