The Pecan Street Project in the Mueller Neighborhood in Austin, Texas is a living laboratory for sustainable development and thanks to the commitment of several key organizations, community leaders and municipal departments (plus a grant from the Federal Government) it’s measuring progress and experimenting with practices that will help cities in the US and abroad build greener and smarter going forward. Enjoy this exciting session from the inaugural GoGreen Austin!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @WOHESC: Can't wait for #WOHESC Sustainability Round Table Update presented by @boxedwater 2022 Host Sponsors @sustainableUW @seattleco… 6 hours ago
- RT @ClimateVoiceOrg: 🗓 Don’t forget to add a reminder for our upcoming #ClimateVoices episode with @KHayhoe discussing which climate polici… 3 days ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: ED of @ForthMobility Jeff Allen shares important insight into how Biden's 500,000 chargers goal can best meet the needs… 4 days ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Check out the @FuelAnEVFuture feature in today's @politico Morning Energy! Deputy Energy Secretary Turk and Deputy Tra… 5 days ago
- RT @WOHESC: 🤝 Meet #WOHESC 2022 Emcee D’Andre Fisher AVP of Equity, Diversity + Inclusion @NorthSeaCollege who believes that education is a… 3 weeks ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!