The Pecan Street Project in the Mueller Neighborhood in Austin, Texas is a living laboratory for sustainable development and thanks to the commitment of several key organizations, community leaders and municipal departments (plus a grant from the Federal Government) it’s measuring progress and experimenting with practices that will help cities in the US and abroad build greener and smarter going forward. Enjoy this exciting session from the inaugural GoGreen Austin!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Follow @GoGreenConf for sustainable news + updates on Twitter!
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Great #NationalEVCharging insight from @GovInslee and his key points required for our new national charging network: 1… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The #NationalEVCharging Western Summit starts today at 9:00 AM PT Preview our schedule: ➡️ evcharginginitiative.com/summit-schedule Jo… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Dec.14 we kick off the first regional summit in Phase 2 of the #NationalEVCharging Initiative. Check out just a few of… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Welcome speakers from @ColoradoDOT @EVNoire @CalEnergy to the Dec. 14 #NationalEVCharging Western Summit to address the… 4 months ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Spread the word! Seeking session, speaker, and case studies for the 2023 #RoadmapForth Conference program. Submit your… 4 months ago
Join 56 other subscribers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!