The Pecan Street Project in the Mueller Neighborhood in Austin, Texas is a living laboratory for sustainable development and thanks to the commitment of several key organizations, community leaders and municipal departments (plus a grant from the Federal Government) it’s measuring progress and experimenting with practices that will help cities in the US and abroad build greener and smarter going forward. Enjoy this exciting session from the inaugural GoGreen Austin!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @pac12: 𝗣𝗮𝗰-𝟭𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳., 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ➡️ @UUtah We're in-person with a full two-day program including tours, a career fair, k… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ✅ Best practice sharing ✅ Feature speakers ✅ Networking opps 🎟️ https://t.co/nMCAGU0… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: Calling all students, student-athletes, job seekers & employers! The #Pac12TeamGreen Sustainability in Athletics Career Fair o… 1 month ago
- RT @ecoathletesteam: The @AmericaEast conference will host its 1st sustainability summit @UMassLowell 6/7-6/9. EcoAthletes Champions @Susa… 1 month ago
- RT @AASHENews: Join campus leaders and students at the #AmericaEastSustainability Conference at @UMassLowell from June 7-9 to drive sustain… 2 months ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!