We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @pac12: 𝗣𝗮𝗰-𝟭𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳., 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ➡️ @UUtah We're in-person with a full two-day program including tours, a career fair, k… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ✅ Best practice sharing ✅ Feature speakers ✅ Networking opps 🎟️ https://t.co/nMCAGU0… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: Calling all students, student-athletes, job seekers & employers! The #Pac12TeamGreen Sustainability in Athletics Career Fair o… 1 month ago
- RT @ecoathletesteam: The @AmericaEast conference will host its 1st sustainability summit @UMassLowell 6/7-6/9. EcoAthletes Champions @Susa… 2 months ago
- RT @AASHENews: Join campus leaders and students at the #AmericaEastSustainability Conference at @UMassLowell from June 7-9 to drive sustain… 2 months ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!