We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @AmericaEast: Reserve your early bird seat to help advance our member institution's collective sustainability goals and share best pract… 1 day ago
- RT @WOHESC: Join #WOHESC Tour @UW Life Sciences Building with first-ever vertical glass exterior solar fins generating electricity for 12,4… 1 day ago
- RT @socialentrprses: Up next: #Pac12TeamGreen Amplifying Voices for Change virtual event series sessions focused on mental health, student… 2 days ago
- RT @SEA2030: S2030D fondly bids farewell to Executive Director @MatthewCombe and welcomes Cassandra Delaune as the new Interim ED. Thank yo… 3 days ago
- RT @WOHESC: Apply for a #WOHESC Scholarship presented by @McKinstryCo focused on energy efficiency, impact action in built environment, cl… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!