We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Welcome speakers from @ColoradoDOT @EVNoire @CalEnergy to the Dec. 14 #NationalEVCharging Western Summit to address the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Spread the word! Seeking session, speaker, and case studies for the 2023 #RoadmapForth Conference program. Submit your… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Join us for the #NationalEVCharging Initiative Western Summit to learn how states are Addressing Challenges to Deployme… 1 month ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The West Coast is uniting to lead the way towards a clean energy future! Join us at the #NationalEVCharging Western Su… 1 month ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Join us December 14th, 2022 #NationalEVCharging Western Region Summit PIVOT TO THE STATES for BOLD ACTION on #EV Char… 1 month ago
Join 56 other followers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!