We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @pac12: 📣 #Pac12TeamGreen welcomes Keynote @PresidentUofU Taylor Randall on June 15. Learn how @UUtah will lead via the Presidents’ Cl… 13 hours ago
- RT @WOHESC: How can we accelerate ground level climate action? Get a playbook to derail business-as-usual thinking and redirect campus res… 1 day ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The #NationalEVCharging Summit starts soon at 9am PT/12pm ET! Join us and find out why America is ready for bold actio… 6 days ago
- RT @WOHESC: Can't wait for #WOHESC Sustainability Round Table Update presented by @boxedwater 2022 Host Sponsors @sustainableUW @seattleco… 1 week ago
- RT @ClimateVoiceOrg: 🗓 Don’t forget to add a reminder for our upcoming #ClimateVoices episode with @KHayhoe discussing which climate polici… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!