We were happy we attended the Oregon Sustainability Center’s open house last night in the Brewery Blocks Building in the Pearl District. The teams at Gerding Edlen Development, SERA Architects and GBD Architects were awarded this new prestigous project that is monumental for Portland. The project team’s notes covered the walls at the opening and were fascinating to review. The topics covered all elements of how to maximize and optimize a living building. We look forward to hearing how this progress has progressed at GoGreen ’09 in Portland on October 7th!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @WOHESC: Justice, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (JEDI) is a program priority for #WOHESC 2022 - submissions incorporating JEDI will ge… 1 day ago
- RT @climatepledge: The #ClimatePledge is growing. With the ability to implement solutions at scale for economy-wide #decarbonization, our s… 1 week ago
- RT @maryvharvey: An amazing human being and humanitarian. Go @lauraclise ! twitter.com/AthleteAlly/st… 1 week ago
- Seattle tech company Sustainable Living Innovations breaks ground on world’s first net zero energy high-rise apartm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ForthMobility: At #RoadmapForth Biden officials make it clear they are all in for electric mobility, with @SecretaryPete Buttigieg sayi… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!