We were happy we attended the Oregon Sustainability Center’s open house last night in the Brewery Blocks Building in the Pearl District. The teams at Gerding Edlen Development, SERA Architects and GBD Architects were awarded this new prestigous project that is monumental for Portland. The project team’s notes covered the walls at the opening and were fascinating to review. The topics covered all elements of how to maximize and optimize a living building. We look forward to hearing how this progress has progressed at GoGreen ’09 in Portland on October 7th!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Follow @GoGreenConf for sustainable news + updates on Twitter!
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Great #NationalEVCharging insight from @GovInslee and his key points required for our new national charging network: 1… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The #NationalEVCharging Western Summit starts today at 9:00 AM PT Preview our schedule: ➡️ evcharginginitiative.com/summit-schedule Jo… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Dec.14 we kick off the first regional summit in Phase 2 of the #NationalEVCharging Initiative. Check out just a few of… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Welcome speakers from @ColoradoDOT @EVNoire @CalEnergy to the Dec. 14 #NationalEVCharging Western Summit to address the… 4 months ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Spread the word! Seeking session, speaker, and case studies for the 2023 #RoadmapForth Conference program. Submit your… 4 months ago
Join 56 other subscribers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!