For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend the Story of Stuff. It is an animated story of how our society is steeped in consumerism and how it got there. It is eye-opening, frightening and entertaining all at the same time. With the holidays approaching it is a great message to keep in mind. Don’t give just to be giving. Be thoughtful- consider the planet first.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Welcome speakers from @ColoradoDOT @EVNoire @CalEnergy to the Dec. 14 #NationalEVCharging Western Summit to address the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Spread the word! Seeking session, speaker, and case studies for the 2023 #RoadmapForth Conference program. Submit your… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Join us for the #NationalEVCharging Initiative Western Summit to learn how states are Addressing Challenges to Deployme… 1 month ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The West Coast is uniting to lead the way towards a clean energy future! Join us at the #NationalEVCharging Western Su… 1 month ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Join us December 14th, 2022 #NationalEVCharging Western Region Summit PIVOT TO THE STATES for BOLD ACTION on #EV Char… 1 month ago
Join 56 other followers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!