For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend the Story of Stuff. It is an animated story of how our society is steeped in consumerism and how it got there. It is eye-opening, frightening and entertaining all at the same time. With the holidays approaching it is a great message to keep in mind. Don’t give just to be giving. Be thoughtful- consider the planet first.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Follow @GoGreenConf for sustainable news + updates on Twitter!
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Great #NationalEVCharging insight from @GovInslee and his key points required for our new national charging network: 1… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The #NationalEVCharging Western Summit starts today at 9:00 AM PT Preview our schedule: ➡️ evcharginginitiative.com/summit-schedule Jo… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Dec.14 we kick off the first regional summit in Phase 2 of the #NationalEVCharging Initiative. Check out just a few of… 3 months ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: Welcome speakers from @ColoradoDOT @EVNoire @CalEnergy to the Dec. 14 #NationalEVCharging Western Summit to address the… 4 months ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Spread the word! Seeking session, speaker, and case studies for the 2023 #RoadmapForth Conference program. Submit your… 4 months ago
Join 56 other subscribers
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!