After reading the PBJ article about Portland being the greenest city I am even more excited about Go Green 08. It is obvious that Portland has its fair share of environmental business leaders but rarely do they gather in one place to share ideas and their vision of sustainable commerce. Portland is in a leadership position when it comes to the environment and we have an opportunity to take it to the next level. Our hope is that by bringing all of this “green talent” under one roof that everyone will walk away with new ideas, strategies and a supportive network.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @pac12: 📣 #Pac12TeamGreen welcomes Keynote @PresidentUofU Taylor Randall on June 15. Learn how @UUtah will lead via the Presidents’ Cl… 13 hours ago
- RT @WOHESC: How can we accelerate ground level climate action? Get a playbook to derail business-as-usual thinking and redirect campus res… 1 day ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The #NationalEVCharging Summit starts soon at 9am PT/12pm ET! Join us and find out why America is ready for bold actio… 6 days ago
- RT @WOHESC: Can't wait for #WOHESC Sustainability Round Table Update presented by @boxedwater 2022 Host Sponsors @sustainableUW @seattleco… 1 week ago
- RT @ClimateVoiceOrg: 🗓 Don’t forget to add a reminder for our upcoming #ClimateVoices episode with @KHayhoe discussing which climate polici… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!