After reading the PBJ article about Portland being the greenest city I am even more excited about Go Green 08. It is obvious that Portland has its fair share of environmental business leaders but rarely do they gather in one place to share ideas and their vision of sustainable commerce. Portland is in a leadership position when it comes to the environment and we have an opportunity to take it to the next level. Our hope is that by bringing all of this “green talent” under one roof that everyone will walk away with new ideas, strategies and a supportive network.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @WOHESC: Justice, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (JEDI) is a program priority for #WOHESC 2022 - submissions incorporating JEDI will ge… 1 day ago
- RT @climatepledge: The #ClimatePledge is growing. With the ability to implement solutions at scale for economy-wide #decarbonization, our s… 1 week ago
- RT @maryvharvey: An amazing human being and humanitarian. Go @lauraclise ! twitter.com/AthleteAlly/st… 1 week ago
- Seattle tech company Sustainable Living Innovations breaks ground on world’s first net zero energy high-rise apartm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ForthMobility: At #RoadmapForth Biden officials make it clear they are all in for electric mobility, with @SecretaryPete Buttigieg sayi… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!