After reading the PBJ article about Portland being the greenest city I am even more excited about Go Green 08. It is obvious that Portland has its fair share of environmental business leaders but rarely do they gather in one place to share ideas and their vision of sustainable commerce. Portland is in a leadership position when it comes to the environment and we have an opportunity to take it to the next level. Our hope is that by bringing all of this “green talent” under one roof that everyone will walk away with new ideas, strategies and a supportive network.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Hooray! Ban on single-use plastic bags in WA begins October 1st - shoppers will have the choice to pay for a reusab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @climatepledge: A few key takeaways from this year's #ClimateWeekNYC @ClimateGroup 🌳 Prioritize climate adaptation and nature-based sol… 19 hours ago
- RT @intentionalist_: Intentionalist is proud to partner with @comcast RISE because we share the belief that PoC-owned small businesses are… 19 hours ago
- RT @WOHESC: New #WOHESC Tour of Sustainable Building Science Technology Center presented by @HermansonCo - a LEED Silver building @SouthSea… 1 day ago
- RT @pac12: 𝗔𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗳𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 Join us Nov. 1-4 for a discussion series focused on mental health, student-athlete engagement & re… 2 days ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!