I started my company GreenLemonaide last year because I saw a real opportunity to help others make simple changes in their lives to lessen their impact on the environment. I figured the best way to reach the most people was to market my green starter kits to businesses. Giving one of my starter kits is a great way to help others get started “going green” while reinforcing a company’s sustainability message. If nothing else, it is definitely a more unique gift than an overly packaged and completely forgettable fruit and cheese basket (sorry Harry and David). Each speaker at the GoGreen’08 conference will receive a starter kit as a thank you for their time and expertise.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @pac12: 𝗣𝗮𝗰-𝟭𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳., 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ➡️ @UUtah We're in-person with a full two-day program including tours, a career fair, k… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲 ✅ Best practice sharing ✅ Feature speakers ✅ Networking opps 🎟️ https://t.co/nMCAGU0… 1 month ago
- RT @pac12: Calling all students, student-athletes, job seekers & employers! The #Pac12TeamGreen Sustainability in Athletics Career Fair o… 1 month ago
- RT @ecoathletesteam: The @AmericaEast conference will host its 1st sustainability summit @UMassLowell 6/7-6/9. EcoAthletes Champions @Susa… 1 month ago
- RT @AASHENews: Join campus leaders and students at the #AmericaEastSustainability Conference at @UMassLowell from June 7-9 to drive sustain… 2 months ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!