I started my company GreenLemonaide last year because I saw a real opportunity to help others make simple changes in their lives to lessen their impact on the environment. I figured the best way to reach the most people was to market my green starter kits to businesses. Giving one of my starter kits is a great way to help others get started “going green” while reinforcing a company’s sustainability message. If nothing else, it is definitely a more unique gift than an overly packaged and completely forgettable fruit and cheese basket (sorry Harry and David). Each speaker at the GoGreen’08 conference will receive a starter kit as a thank you for their time and expertise.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @pac12: 📣 #Pac12TeamGreen welcomes Keynote @PresidentUofU Taylor Randall on June 15. Learn how @UUtah will lead via the Presidents’ Cl… 15 hours ago
- RT @WOHESC: How can we accelerate ground level climate action? Get a playbook to derail business-as-usual thinking and redirect campus res… 1 day ago
- RT @FuelAnEVFuture: The #NationalEVCharging Summit starts soon at 9am PT/12pm ET! Join us and find out why America is ready for bold actio… 6 days ago
- RT @WOHESC: Can't wait for #WOHESC Sustainability Round Table Update presented by @boxedwater 2022 Host Sponsors @sustainableUW @seattleco… 1 week ago
- RT @ClimateVoiceOrg: 🗓 Don’t forget to add a reminder for our upcoming #ClimateVoices episode with @KHayhoe discussing which climate polici… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!