I started my company GreenLemonaide last year because I saw a real opportunity to help others make simple changes in their lives to lessen their impact on the environment. I figured the best way to reach the most people was to market my green starter kits to businesses. Giving one of my starter kits is a great way to help others get started “going green” while reinforcing a company’s sustainability message. If nothing else, it is definitely a more unique gift than an overly packaged and completely forgettable fruit and cheese basket (sorry Harry and David). Each speaker at the GoGreen’08 conference will receive a starter kit as a thank you for their time and expertise.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @WOHESC: Justice, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (JEDI) is a program priority for #WOHESC 2022 - submissions incorporating JEDI will ge… 1 day ago
- RT @climatepledge: The #ClimatePledge is growing. With the ability to implement solutions at scale for economy-wide #decarbonization, our s… 1 week ago
- RT @maryvharvey: An amazing human being and humanitarian. Go @lauraclise ! twitter.com/AthleteAlly/st… 1 week ago
- Seattle tech company Sustainable Living Innovations breaks ground on world’s first net zero energy high-rise apartm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ForthMobility: At #RoadmapForth Biden officials make it clear they are all in for electric mobility, with @SecretaryPete Buttigieg sayi… 1 week ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!