I started my company GreenLemonaide last year because I saw a real opportunity to help others make simple changes in their lives to lessen their impact on the environment. I figured the best way to reach the most people was to market my green starter kits to businesses. Giving one of my starter kits is a great way to help others get started “going green” while reinforcing a company’s sustainability message. If nothing else, it is definitely a more unique gift than an overly packaged and completely forgettable fruit and cheese basket (sorry Harry and David). Each speaker at the GoGreen’08 conference will receive a starter kit as a thank you for their time and expertise.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Hooray! Ban on single-use plastic bags in WA begins October 1st - shoppers will have the choice to pay for a reusab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @climatepledge: A few key takeaways from this year's #ClimateWeekNYC @ClimateGroup 🌳 Prioritize climate adaptation and nature-based sol… 21 hours ago
- RT @intentionalist_: Intentionalist is proud to partner with @comcast RISE because we share the belief that PoC-owned small businesses are… 21 hours ago
- RT @WOHESC: New #WOHESC Tour of Sustainable Building Science Technology Center presented by @HermansonCo - a LEED Silver building @SouthSea… 1 day ago
- RT @pac12: 𝗔𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗳𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 Join us Nov. 1-4 for a discussion series focused on mental health, student-athlete engagement & re… 2 days ago
- Speaker Spotlight with Mami Hara | General Manager/CEO, Seattle Public Utilities
- Speaker Spotlight with Garry Gilliam | Former Player, Seattle Seahawks; Founder, The Bridge: Eco Village
- Speaker Spotlight with Laura Zapata | Co-Founder, Clearloop Corporation
- Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Colleen Echohawk | Executive Director of Chief Seattle Club
- Thank You for Attending the 2020 Virtual GoGreen Conference!